Aside from the multilingual aspect, a QuaQua Meeting Room uses a refined microphone and meeting management tool. Participants can take the floor when they want to or you can set up a speakers queue. We’ve added meeting roles like a chairperson, who manages the meeting settings and microphones. Say goodbye to the days of saying “Can you please mute your mic?”
QuaQua Set-up & Security
QuaQua Audio and Video
- With how many people can I meet on QuaQua?
- How many languages are available during a meeting?
- Is there a possibility to mute the participants?
- Can the meeting be recorded?
- What makes QuaQua Meet different from other meeting platforms?
- How can I invite the other participants to the meeting?
- Is it possible to vote on topics during a QuaQua meeting?
- Does QuaQua offer an agenda to structure the topics in a meeting?
What makes QuaQua Meet different from other meeting platforms?
That wasn’t the answer I was looking for.