You can already book your QuaQua meeting in advance at any moment with our QuaQua booking tool. If you already have a team of interpreters at your disposal, you can book your meeting until right before the meeting starts. If you require interpreters for your meeting, we advise you to book your meeting long enough in advance, so our Sales Team can organise everything as requested.
QuaQua Set-up & Security
QuaQua Audio and Video
- With how many people can I meet on QuaQua?
- How many languages are available during a meeting?
- Is there a possibility to mute the participants?
- Can the meeting be recorded?
- What makes QuaQua Meet different from other meeting platforms?
- How can I invite the other participants to the meeting?
- Is it possible to vote on topics during a QuaQua meeting?
- Does QuaQua offer an agenda to structure the topics in a meeting?
How much time in advance should I book my QuaQua meeting?
That wasn’t the answer I was looking for.