A webcam is required to enter a QuaQua meeting, but you can always choose to turn off your camera during the meeting. We advise the active speakers to turn on their camera when speaking to ensure that interpreters can provide the most accurate interpretation.
QuaQua Set-up & Security
QuaQua Audio and Video
- With how many people can I meet on QuaQua?
- How many languages are available during a meeting?
- Is there a possibility to mute the participants?
- Can the meeting be recorded?
- What makes QuaQua Meet different from other meeting platforms?
- How can I invite the other participants to the meeting?
- Is it possible to vote on topics during a QuaQua meeting?
- Does QuaQua offer an agenda to structure the topics in a meeting?
Do I need to turn on my webcam?
That wasn’t the answer I was looking for.