Yes, interpreters are perfectly able to work from home on QuaQua. Our meeting platform was developed in close consultation with experienced interpreters to create the most user-friendly solution and ensure that interpreters can do their job as efficiently as on-site. Want to test your home set-up with QuaQua? Join a training.
QuaQua Set-up & Security
QuaQua Audio and Video
- With how many people can I meet on QuaQua?
- How many languages are available during a meeting?
- Is there a possibility to mute the participants?
- Can the meeting be recorded?
- What makes QuaQua Meet different from other meeting platforms?
- How can I invite the other participants to the meeting?
- Is it possible to vote on topics during a QuaQua meeting?
- Does QuaQua offer an agenda to structure the topics in a meeting?
Can the interpreters also work from home?
That wasn’t the answer I was looking for.