With QuaQua you add real-time interpretation to your multilingual meeting, conference, or event. This means that real interpreters will support the meeting remotely. As a participant, you can simply select your preferred audio channel and listen to the language you want. The interpreters log in to an online interpreting booth with a carefully designed console so they can do their job comfortably, focussed, and efficiently.
QuaQua Set-up & Security
QuaQua Audio and Video
- With how many people can I meet on QuaQua?
- How many languages are available during a meeting?
- Is there a possibility to mute the participants?
- Can the meeting be recorded?
- What makes QuaQua Meet different from other meeting platforms?
- How can I invite the other participants to the meeting?
- Is it possible to vote on topics during a QuaQua meeting?
- Does QuaQua offer an agenda to structure the topics in a meeting?
How does QuaQua work?
That wasn’t the answer I was looking for.