Technical Support Expert
QuaQua is looking for a talented and driven Technical Support Expert to join our office based right outside of Ghent, Belgium.
QuaQua is a dynamic SaaS start-up with a solid background in live conferencing technology. We develop digital multilingual meeting solutions that make online meetings smoother and let everyone participate in their own language.
Your main responsibility is to coordinate the technical support of QuaQua. You are responsible for the technical implementation and follow-up of customers’ meetings and the set-up and coordination of our support team.
Consulting with the IT and sales team, you build a thorough knowledge base to guide clients through the technical guidelines and bottlenecks. You are the main contact for the client’s IT-related and technical questions. You translate IT language into comprehensible language for the users.
You provide dedicated support and coordinate the technical support team during online or on-site meetings. By absorbing a thorough technical knowledge of QuaQua’s solutions, you will build a strong strategy for best practices and efficient troubleshooting.
To make sure that all our clients and partners have a good understanding of our products, you will organise trainings and tests. You will also train new support operators so they know the ins and outs of QuaQua MEET, HYBRID & CONNECT.
You know how to achieve your targets, individually and as a team. Teamwork is important to us: together we build QuaQua’s global growth. You stimulate your colleagues and let them inspire you. A new customer, a successful meeting, … We celebrate together!
QuaQua is a start-up, so we’re working on establishing our processes. You add structure and know how to handle the workload as efficiently as possible.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a degree in technical studies or any equivalence in experience with IT, online platforms and technical support.
- Is very passionate about IT and AV.
- Has experience in preparing user support documentation.
- Has excellent communication & writing skills.
- Experience in managing a support team in the world of software and software implementation is a plus.
- Experience with Hubspot Service hub is a plus.
- Is result-driven, motivated and can manage time and projects independently.
- Has an agile mindset, is willing to learn, process-oriented and problem-solving.
- Is fluent in Dutch and English. Additional languages are a plus!
You want to grow with QuaQua and you are willing to put your back into it. We are looking for someone enthusiastic and driven, someone who wants to move forward. Curiosity and commitment are encouraged and rewarded.
There is no strict hierarchy at QuaQua. Communication is informal and direct. We all work together, side by side and towards the same targets.
What do we offer?
An opportunity to pioneer together and an attractive, competitive salary package. What else?
- Extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers and commuting allowance
- Ample training budget, on top of the obvious internal training courses
- 12 additional vacation days (earned for a 40-hour workweek) on top of the official festivities, to compensate for your commitment
- Flexible hours with the option to work from home
- Laptop and smartphone (with subscription)
- Completed with an optional bicycle leasing scheme
Above all else, we offer you the chance to build something beautiful and to help develop the future of QuaQua further.
We like to think outside the box and want to help form your role together. Based on your experience and interests, we will map out a route together that challenges and excites you!
Interested? Send an email to [email protected], so we can get to know each other better.