Organise your online event with QuaQua
The event sector has been hit hard by the COVID-19 measurements. A huge number of events was postponed or canceled. There are currently few perspectives unless online, and that is where QuaQua offers a solution.
- Event roadmaps are being simplified. Working with QuaQua demands a less intensive organisation, which leads to more space for creative input of the online event.
- QuaQua offers a multilingual event location that is efficient, user-friendly and cost-effective.
- A high level of involvement thanks to the possibility of 200 online participants.
- Events can also be streamed which allows an even bigger audience to follow (without interaction).
- Divide time and resources over different, more targeted events throughout the year instead of one big event. Participants can choose from which location they follow the event, which leads to a higher attendance rate since they don’t have to take travel time into account.
Some QuaQua features that increase the involvement of participants:
You can see both speakers and presentations at the same time thanks to our screensharing options.
The meeting chat allows interaction between participants during keynotes.
Structured microphone management by the chairperson or organiser of the meeting to keep the speakers queue organised.
What are the differences with other meeting platforms, like Zoom?
- While other meeting platforms can’t guarantee 100% data security, QuaQua offers a safe environment at all times.
- You don’t have to download anything, QuaQua runs completely via Google Chrome.
- QuaQua also offers dedicated support.
- Having technical issues is almost non-existent in QuaQua.
- The high quality of sound and image contributes to a good and efficient meeting. Image and sound happen in real-time without any delay.
- Features like microphone management and a separate interpreter console contribute to a smooth and structured experience.
- Interpreters collaborate in teams during longer meetings. Thanks to their own dedicated interface and chat, they can alternate each other without interupting the meeting.
- Virtual interpreter booths can be occupied in an optimal way to keep the meeting expenses under control.
Take a look at our pricing
From small online meetings to big online conferences or events, find your ideal QuaQua package here.