Full Stack Developer
Our goal is to connect people all over the world using the newest technology and we’re proud of that. We continue to grow, so all helping hands are welcome. Maybe you’re the one we need?
We are in the process of redesigning our entire platform to handle the needs of our international customers, using Angular, Java and Kubernetes. This is exactly where we can use your expertise.
But your job doesn’t end there. We have big plans for developing QuaQua’s video and streaming components. We want as many participants as possible to meet, join webinars and stream events as smoothly as possible.
Thinking ahead is our strength. This is why you’ll be welcomed into a flexible environment that is anything but routine. We are looking for someone ambitious and curious. We can’t stress this enough. Still missing some theoretical background? No worries. We can find a solution together!
You develop new, modern Java and web components. You do this with a keen eye for detail and you test your new code precisely and extensively.
We are looking for a colleague with a hands-on approach who doesn’t like to sit still. Something goes wrong? Stuck with a code? You get busy right away trying to fix it or ask around with your co-workers. We‘re here to help each other after all.
Our QuaQua team is driving in sixth gear right now. We have countless ideas and want to achieve a lot. That is why we need someone assertive when it comes to communication. You discuss the feasibility of projects in terms of content, taking the various possible scenarios into account.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in IT
- Experience or interest in:
- Java – Spring Boot – Hibernate
- AngularJS – Angular 10
- Git – Jira
- Docker – Kubernetes – Redi
- Experience with streaming and video or an interest to specialize in this field
What do we offer?
A challenging and innovative project that you can help build. An opportunity to pioneer together, because in exchange for your talent and expertise, you will be at the drawing board to realize our ambitious plans together with a team of passionate colleagues. What else?
- Attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, commuting allowance and a laptop
- Ample training budget, on top of the obvious internal training courses
- 12 additional vacation days (earned for a 40-hour work week) on top of the official festivities, to compensate for your commitment
- Flexible hours with the option to work from home
- Completed with a bicycle leasing scheme, among other things
We like to think outside the box and want to help form your role together. Based on your experience and interests, we will map out a route together that challenges and excites you!
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get to know each other better.