Sales & Marketing Executive
QuaQua is looking for talented Sales & Marketing Executive
Who are you?
… preferably completely yourself! And even better someone with a commercial and assertive attitude and knowledge of languages. Are you result-oriented and always looking for new business opportunities to build relationships with potential customers? Then you are our ideal candidate!
At QuaQua we give you the opportunity to find your own way in the wonderful world of online multilingual meetings and events. You will be guided and encouraged by enthusiastic and experienced colleagues.
We are looking for someone who is curious and driven to grow with us. You feel at home in technology and social media. You are a fluent writer and have an eye for visual details.
We work in an international market so we expect you to be able to communicate fluently in English and preferably Dutch and French. We also hope you are a fan of having fun at the coffee machine and creative brainstorming.
Who are we?
QuaQua is a dynamic SaaS scale-up with a solid background in live conferencing technology. We develop digital multilingual conferencing solutions with simultaneous interpretation that make online -but also hybrid and on-site – meetings run smoother and let everyone participate in their own language.
What does your job look like?
Your job offers a lot of challenge and variety by combining the fun aspects of both sales and marketing. You have the responsibility to set up a strong commercial back office. You have the possibility to evolve into a business development role. But what does that all entail?
- Representing QuaQua by convincingly presenting our solutions and matching them with market needs.
- Generating and proactively following up on marketing leads, building relationships by nurturing warm prospects and creating new potential sales opportunities.
- Determine customer interests and needs and convince them of the digital solutions QuaQua can offer.
- Attract new customers, warm prospects to our online platform and convince them of the benefits during demos.
- Customer contact, making offers, maintaining our CRM and helping to build an optimal customer experience.
- Setting up commercial campaigns and manage the written communication.
- Coordinate and follow up on marketing and communication plans.
- Manage website content.
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Dutch, French, German or other languages is of course a plus
- Strong commercial insight and a born negotiator
- Driven, involved and a real team player
- You have a hunger to learn and want to continue to grow in an international setting
- Experience with content creation or copywriting is a big plus.
- Experience with tools like Hubspot, Sales Navigator, WordPress or Canva will definitely give you an extra edge.
What do we offer you?
We offer a full-time contract of indefinite duration (40h/week) with attractive, market-based remuneration. What else?
- Extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers and commuting allowance
- 12 additional vacation days (earned for a 40-hour workweek) on top of the official festivities, to compensate for your commitment
- Flexible hours with the option to work from home
- Laptop and smartphone (with subscription)
- Completed with an optional bicycle or car leasing scheme
- You will work closely with the QuaQua CEO
- You will have the possibility to become a shareholder of QuaQua
Above all, we offer you the chance to build something great. The QuaQua team is still in full development. We offer you the opportunity to grow yourself, your job and QuaQua.
We like to think outside the box and want to help form your role together. Based on your experience and interests, we will map out a route together that challenges and excites you!
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get to know each other better.